Raptor 'GP' CLUBMAN - Digital Wireless Steering Wheel Buttons
Introducing the RAPTOR GP CLUBMAN, our best ever 8 Channel Wireless Button System.
Both incredibly slim and extremely durable, the Raptor redefines the aftermarket control solution for the Motor Sport enthusiast.
- Redesigned Magnetic attachment centre cap
- Made from virtually unbreakable 3.2mm FR4 reinforced fibreglass PCB
- Button plate is water resistant to the point of SUBMERSIBLE
- Available with 56 high quality decals for each switch
- Fully Programmable 12v Relay Receiver Module
- Unloaded 10 amp Mechanical Relays (you can even switch to ground)
- Momentary, Latching or Flashing Action for each button and relay
- Integrated Battery Status LED with power saving logic
- The Small Form Factor easily fits a smaller Diameter Steering Wheel - even Flat Bottomed Wheels
- Now with over 3 Years of Battery standby life
- Fits ALL Aftermarket Steering wheels with a 6 hole, 70mm PCD
- Water, Oil and Chemical resistant to IP65 Ratings
The RAPTOR is a 2 piece system comprising of the Transmitter Assembly and a 12v 8 Channel Relay Module.
The Transmitter Assembly houses all of the transmission electronics beneath a central cap, and once removed, you can access the CR2032 3V battery to replace at any time. The transmitter cap also allows the Battery Status LED to show through, providing an easy to see coloured status of the remaining battery condition. The LED is only activated when a button is pressed on the board. The 8 Channel Relay receiver has selectable operational modes for each individual relay. Each Relay can react to button presses in the following ways;
- MOMENTARY ACTION (Press and Hold)
- LATCHING ACTION (Press once to Lock, Press again to Unlock)
- FLASHING ACTION (For both Momentary and Latching states)
These combinations allow you to fully customize the RAPTOR to suit your application. You can wire the receiver into your vehicle and operate electrical systems such as Headlights, Indicators, ECU Maps, Traction Control, even switching to ground for ECU map changes .... The list is endless !
Our CLUBMAN receiver now contains BOTH VERSIONS of Firmware, so that you can select to use either a fully flexible RACE button layout, or a ROAD layout with Indicator and Hazard light cancellation logic.
The flash rate for the Race Version of the Raptor has been set at 4hz (4 times per second). This gives you a nice rate for a 'Flash to Pass' option when the system is connected to your Race Car Headlights. The ROAD version of the firmware has a flash rate of 2hz (Twice per second), allowing for UK IVA compliant indicator and hazard flashing rates.
In the box you receive the Raptor Transmitter Plate, the 8 Channel Relay Receiver, 1 x Wiring Loom, a High Quality Decal sheet, 1 x CR2032 Button Cell Battery and a set of Installation Instructions. Additional batteries, Wiring Looms and Transmitter Caps are available to purchase separately if required.
Please check that you steering wheel has sufficient space for the Raptor without fouling any of the buttons.
Download our RAPTOR FITTING GUIDE.
All products exclude UK VAT at 20% unless otherwise stated. UK VAT will be added to your order on checkout. For international orders, please contact us directly for alternative payment options.
We Also Recommend